Ferric chloride/Iron(Ⅲ) chloride is used in many industrial and sanitary wastewater treatment applications as coagulant, due to its high efficiency, effectiveness in clarification, and utility as a sludge dewatering agent. The chemical leaves slight residual color, and offers very good turbidity removal.
FeCl3 content: 10%-30%
Coagulant for drankable water treatment, wastewater treatment. Etchant for PCB.
1. Removing the heavy metal and phosphate of waste water.
2. High cost performance coagulant for drinkable water, industrial water, municipal sewage, swimming pool etc.
3. Good effect for decoloring, oil removal, deodorization, disinfect, reducing COD/BOD of effluent.
4. It can instead of liquid or solid aluminum sulphate, Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC, ploy Ferric Sulphate/PFS. the cost can be reduce by 30%.
5. It is good effect to form tight flocs with high settling rate.
6. It can reduce the cost of sewage sludge treatment as low sludge.
Looking for ideal Coagulant Used in Wastewater Treatment Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Iron Chloride for Drinking Water Treatment are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Sewage Treatment Coagulant. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals > Ferric Chloride